Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh, and Did I Mention?

That Kellan is now officially crawling??? For about a week and a half now. We are in the "I'm a mobile baby that can follow my brother around everywhere and drive my mom nuts" phase:) He is pulling himself up on everything he can, crawling, more able to play with Kade, AND he is eating a lot more solid foods with no issues. It seems like he should still be my little baby but he is now about 7.5 months old and one year is creeping up on us fast! Here's a crazy crawling baby picture of him trying to get me:)


He is also using more and more sounds and words. His newest one is "mama" but he has said "dad" or "dada" or "papa", he also follows the dog around saying,"gog-gog-gog-gog-gog." He is such a fun little lovie and just a little light like his big brother.

No comments: