Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TBALL!

If you've been following the blog for a while or know anything about Kade, you know that he's had a long time love and obsession with baseball. He has been waiting to be in Tball since he was 18 months old, talking about it nonstop. I kept telling him,"When you're 4, you can do Tball." It seemed so far away and then all of a sudden, it just crept up on me. He was 4...and I was late on Tball sign-ups. I was a nervous wreck for about a week, calling everyone from the tball agent to the different coaches at the fields practicing to finally the commision of Little League for our region. I couldn't have him watching practice at our nearby park and asking me why he wasn't in tabll every day, could I?! So, he got on a team finally and he loved it. It was a bit of a challange as 4 year olds really love to fight and dog pile each other when the ball comes near them, but he had a really good season:) Here are some pictures!








No comments: