Saturday, December 27, 2008

Meet Pilar...

the catapillar...



Notice that little fuzzy thing in Kade's arms?? That is Pilar aka The Very Hungry Catapillar. He ripped his book and so for Christmas, I got him a little set of the book and it came with the catapillar. He absolutely LOVES this thing and tonight, asked if he could sleep with it. I had to say yes, even though I know he'll stay up all night pointing out where all its body parts should be and naming them off for all to hear over the monitor. And for those of you who know that Kade has a blanket that he is particularly fond of, it is buried under his new(well, its old. Duanes mom made it for him when he was born) airplane blanket that he has had since birth but has discovered about a month ago that it has airplanes on it. He MUST have it to go to bed. He was being so stinking cute tonight, I just had to whip out the camera and take a picture of his "cheeses."

Which brings this question into my mind...did any of you ever think when you were pregnant that you wouldn't be able to love the new baby anywhere near as much as the older? Because as he grows and matures and I fall in love more and more, the question pops into my mind:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have been really thinking about that these past few weeks, about how on earth I will love Ruby as much as I love Maya. The love I have for Maya keeps growing. I know it will be the same for Ruby but it's just one of those things that I think about. I'm right there with ya!

Stacey said...

I think about that too, not pregnant but when it is time for the next I don't understand how I will ever love someone so much as I do her. She's my baby girl. :)

mommyreview.com said...

Ah we have the catepillar too, I love buying the animals that go with books!