Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my park deprived man

Because of the "cold" weather here(ok so its been between like 45-60 in the last 2 months), we have not been taking Kade to the park because he has had a constant sinus infection. I've been feeling like I'm depriving my son of something as serious as when he was a newborn and I was having trouble breastfeeding. I've really been so sad about it, because I feel like if he doesn't work his large muscles he's gonna be this hyper crazy little man by 3 o'clock. It's probably the pregnancy kool-aid talking lol


So, I snapped a couple pictures. Excuse the brightness, it was so bright outside, I couldn't see on my camera screen how white is actually was. but they turned out ok. Let's face it, his face is darn near perfect so, I really have no complaints lol









And then there's my little soccer star lol



Ok, may I point out the stupid hat. I know you noticed it, its too ugly to not notice. haha. Duane's little cousin gave it to him and he insists on wearing it all day every day with the exception of nap time and bed time and bath time. Otherwise, he's got the hat. The only reason he's not wearing it in the swing pictures is because it kept falling off:)

He is big...i say that every post, I know...but I need to get it through my thick head I guess:)

No comments: