Tuesday, March 17, 2009

baby update

Over the weekend, I had been feeling a significant drop in where the baby was and it hurts to stand or walk or do anything really. So, I scheduled an appt. for yesterday and they did the fetal monitoring and checked me and sure enough, the baby's head is down, he's dropped and I am dialted just a fingertip. The doctor told me to take it easy for the next ten days so we would be in my 36th week. Take it easy?! My husband gets surgery tomorrow morning! Thank goodness for good friends that help me because I don't know how I would "take it easy" any other way.

So, that's the news. Tomorrow morning at 10:00 is the surgery and hopefully I can last at least another month!!! Here's hopin:)

1 comment:

LINDS said...

Wow. You better take it easy. Don't wanna have that little man too early.