Saturday, March 14, 2009

surgery!

After talking to the workmans' comp worker and explaining to her that I am due April 26th, so a speedy surgery approval would be wonderful, she rushed the request and approved it in 4 dyas(as opposed to 4 months last time)! So, the surgery is scheduled for this coming Wednesday the 18th. I am a little anxious about it considering that I am into my eighth month and going to be doing a lot of things that Duane really helps me with but I have a lot of wonderful friends and family here to help me with the house, Dad, and Kade so I can focus on Duane a little bit.

I'll update again on Wednesday or Thrusday to let you know how it went.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hope he has a super speady recovery!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for a speedy recovery for him. I can't believe you are almost gonna have that baby!!! How did that happen so fast? Eeeeek!!!