Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mr. Tellies

Time for a Kellanator post:)





He fully rolled all by himself the other day and it made me so sad how big my boys are growing. Kellan is 17 lbs of love, laughter, and absolute joy. We are so lucky to have such sweet happy boys as we do. Now, that in no way means they don't have their good and bad days but for the most part, they are just complete joys:)

So, here is what Kellan has been up to:

playing on his belly


being a bumbo baby:)




going to work with mommy and playing in his exersaucer(camera phone on this one:)


and a whole lot of this:


He has been talking quite a bit, making lots of noises. He started scooting around in cirles on his belly the other day. He is just starting to become to mobile and so so big. He also started rice cereal which has been fun and messy:)

It's so funny trying to remember allt he mommy tricks and things you do to make things easier for yourself and how very much your forget in 2.5 years. I find myself saying all the time,"OH! I remember when Kade started doing that." I am just loving every second of being a mom. I love the ages my kids are at and almost don't want them to get any older but I'm sure I'll love every age just as much:)

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

He is so adorable! And it is so much fun cherishing all these moments of joy, love and laughter!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.