Monday, August 10, 2009

Then and Now: Kade aka Sadest Post Ever

Did I mention he started preschool today? He's too big for mommy to take pictures of him, by the way. When I asked him what his friends' names were he said,"Tony and Corey." It's hard to imagine that 2.5 years ago he was just a little peanut like Kellan. So, for reminiscing purposes, here are Kade's pictures from then to now...

Birth:


Three Months:


Six Months:


Ni ne Months:

One Year:


Fifteen Months:



Eighteen Months:


Twenty-One Months:


Two Years:


Twenty-Seven Months:


And now, Thirty Months:



Ok, so did that not make you want to cry, because I, for one, definitely have been for the past week. Not because he's growing up necessarily, but because I let it go by so fast. I used to make fun of my sister for this with her first and now, I apologize...I feel your pain:) I cannot help but look back and fall in love all over again with this sweet little boy:)

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

This was so sweet! I too have been reflecting on how big my boys have gotten, and it is hard when they start school! I was more emotional than Elliott was on his first day of Pre-school! Kade is adorable, and I LOVE how you posted the pictures of him growing up! :)