Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Feel Like I'm Falling For Fall:)

Sidenote: We LOVE Noggin:)

I love Fall. I love everything that it includes, like the shift from 100 degree weather to 75 degree weather, the change in the leaves, bundling the kids up, the pumpkin patch, Halloween, Thanksgiving, family, etc. So, we went to the pumpkin patch today with my brother, Shawn, his kids, my sister, Minnarie and her kids. I got some cute cute pictures and of course, have got to share them with all of you:)


all of the cousins. they were trying to get together, but it didn't work lol

p.s. he wears this vest everywhere. hes obsessed with police officers right now and so, he is a sheriff. im just happy he's not wearing a helmet lol

this was zoomed in and i didn't know it, but i think the boys' faces are so stinkin adorable i just had to post it:)uncle shawn:)


Also, we went to the ward trunk or treat and Kade was a cowboy(Kellan's slept:). He isn't too keen on picture taking these days, so I only got a few but he's so cute, it doesn't really matter is he's even looking at the camera:)


picture strike
peanut butter cup boy:)

We are now on the activity commitee, so Duane's aunt came and brought Duane's nephew, Brody and watched the kids for us while we served food and did other activity related things


I got Kellan a cowboy costume that I am waiting for in the mail, so I am super excited for that, but meanwhile, I decided to put Kade's old pirate costume on him and WOW am I in love with this little baby!!!

No comments: