Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Just some quick shots of the boys for Halloween. My little cowboys:) I have to say, I always love having 2 boys, but during the holiday season it is even better. November is the month of Thanksgiving and I have really been trying my hardest to focus on things we have been blessed with versus the things we lack and every single picture that I take of my kids just melts my heart and reminds me of the ridiculous amount of love and blessings I have in my life.



Kade's preschool Halloween party...he decorated a monster cupcake

Halloween night...the bounty:)



They were not too keen on taking this one...none of us were really, but its us:)





I got this costume on ebay and I had forgotten to change my address on there when I won it, so we thought it wasn't going to make it to us in time for Halloween but it came 2 days before and I was so excited I just had to put it on him:)

1 comment: