Sunday, February 7, 2010

Suddenly Seymour!

I sing that song to Kellan all the time and it is so cute because Kade sings it with me and Kellan gets soo happy. Love Little Shop of Horrors:)

With all the Kade updates and birthday celebrations, I thought it was about time for a Kellan Post.

Kellan turned 9 months old on the 28th and has been doing all sorts of big boy things.

He has recently become obsessed with laundry baskets. He loves to climb in and out of them, take the laundry out, push them around. And he happens to look oh so cute doing it:)




He has been crawling and stand up and cruising on anything and everything he can. He is starting to stand and trying to let go to stand by himself. I love the early mobility stages so much because they start to test their limits.

Kellan is most definately a lover baby. He loves to snuggle and sing and dance and smile and kiss. It's so funny how much he is like Kade with his little personality and how smily and happy he is all the time. He is a mama's boy for sure:)


But has the biggest smiles and laughs for his papa.






He tends to get into a little bit of trouble, getting into everything he can and trying to climb up an down the stairs
He also is self-feeding most everything and using a sippy when he can.
And I just had to include some photos of a super cute beanie that I knitted him, like Kade's. He is not very much of a fan of hats but looks so so cute!
It is so hard to believe sometimes how big and old he has gotten. He is 21.8 lbs and 30 inches long at his last appointment. And 3 more months till he is 1! I already have the party planned in my head haha. I am just really excited to see what the next couple of months has to hold for him and his development. We are so blessed to have this happy, sweet little lovie:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie pies! Dang- Kellan is bigger than Ruby!

Jenny said...

Holy crap you made that hat. I MUST learn to knit