Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baseball Bash


Are you tired of the birthday posts yet? haha

Kade had a super-fun and family-filled birthday party on Saturday and it was so nice to catch up with some friends that we hadn't seen in a while and have some of us that grew up together all in the same room with our kids playing together. Kind of surreal and fun:)

Hansen Stadium
Accidently zoomed but I kinda like it haha

Our best friend, Catherine, and Duane are die-hard A's fans and bought matching jersey's several years ago and finally got the chance to wear them together haha










Kellan did a lot of this. Eating, sleeping, spending time with his Grandma's and aunties and cousins. However, I did learn that if you give the kid some pasta salad and he's stoked:)




My best friend, Breanne's mom and her made this little face cutout for the party and Kade didn't want to take a picture with it yesterday but for an example, here's my handsome nephew, Aedan:) We took pictures of every child in it and they got to decorate their own frames and take the picture home.




Our long hard efforts on this cake paid off! I don't know anything about cake making but with my mom's knowledge and my sister's knowledge and OCD-ness just like me, we worked it out.









Kade has always been a bit freaked out by "Happy Birthday" so when it gets sung to him, he is a little scared haha



Blowing out his candles!

This is the only picture I could get of Kade looking at the camera while opening presents







A fabulous day and another year past, I cannot wait to see what all Kade's 4th year has in store for him. How I love him so:)

1 comment:

Minnarie said...

The party was so much fun my love!