Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter(late of course:)

Usually for Easter, I LOVE to get Kade a cute little church outfit, in fact I kind of love it a little too much. This was Kellan's first Easter and guess what? Easter Sunday was also General Conference. Before I realized that, I had alrady gotten their little matching outfits, so the churchy pictures are the Sunday before.

Taking a picture of them together is near impossible. Kellan was just starting to walk here and he does not want to stay still, especially for his brother or my camera. He is basically trying to excape in every picture in this post:)




Here is Easter Sunday. I wanted them to have Easter outfits, but didn't want to spend a whole bunch of money, so I went the crafty route and made some tie tees and got cute little polos. Total cost of Easter outfits, $10 each. Yeah, awesome.

We went to Duane's Grandparent's house and did a little Easter egg hunt with his brother's son, Brody, who is a year old than Kade. They love each other:)







We then went to my sister, Minnarie's house for egg hunt number 2 and spent the rest of the day there with my parents, and lots of cousins. I took soooo many pictures here but will only post a few, or it's gonna get kinda long:)

Of course, I wait to get them all together in their tie shirts till about 9:30 pm when they are all sweaty and tired. Genius:) Again, Kellan trying to escape:)


Same with this one. Right before we went home. We all look AWFUL and exhausted, but hey, how often do we actually stop for a family picture? Totally post-worthy.


This is what happens when Duane gets a hold of my camera(on the off chance I'm not looking:)


All in all, it was a beautiful Easter with lots of family. I missed going to church on Easter, but conference makes up for it of course:)

No comments: