Sunday, October 26, 2008

lame

I wish I had some cute pictures to show you but I left the battery charger for my camera at the country club my brothers wedding was at and my card port on the computer isnt working. Sad story. I do have pumpkin patch photos awaiting an upload though.


So, I am now 13 weeks which means I'm in my 2nd trimester. The sickness is kind of subsiding and I'm more having problems with my migraines. I usually just take some Tylonel PM and it doesn't come back until the next day around dinner time. My appetite is coming back and unfortunately the things I want are pizza and bbq'd chili dogs on a wheat bun...don't ask..Hahah. I am definately starting to show which is odd to me but once I realize I'm 13 weeks, it's not so odd. So, I have a belly picture. Since my camera is dead, I had to resort to the camera phone, sad. This was a little over a week ago but I look the same. I'm too small for maternity pants but my regular pants are too tight so I'm resorting to the rubberband on the button.



Duane's knee surgery is scheduled for November 12th which is 2 days after our 3 year wedding anniversary, so we are going to hopefully be doing something the previous weekend. He is stoekd to be relieved of his pain and then he has a job waiting for him in December sometime if not then January. He starts school in January and will hopefully be joining the electricians union in early June.

So, things will be looking up soon. I am just enjoying being pregnant and really enjoying the time I have left alone with Kade. I'm trying not to call him "my baby" anymore. I don't want him to be confused or hurt when the baby comes. For now, he's "mommy's big boy." And he gets very happy when he hears that. Which means I have to coem to the realization that he is a big boy! He is growing out of his 3T shirts...he's a big boy:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute at 13 weeks!!

Jenny said...

such a cute little belly