Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kade, My 2 Year Old

Kade will be 2 tomorrow, but last night we went and got his 2 year pictures done at a studio. The lady was so good with him and even though he was un-rested because he decided he didn't want to take a nap that day and he was a little scared and confused, she got him to smile and laugh. So, these are the pictures and I am just so in love with my big boy:)
and then these are my favorites without the number 2




And yes, he is digging for something in particular. He wouldn't put his hands in his pockets and keep them there so we put M&M's in there and he is trying deperately to get them:) LOL

4 comments:

Stacey said...

lol @ the m&m's. the pictures came out great, he's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! What a big boy... oh they grow so quickly.

Katie Meadows said...

I love that m&m idea...I'll have to remember that.

mommyreview.com said...

adoooooooooooooooorable!!