Thursday, January 29, 2009

Red and Ribbit

For Kade's 2nd birthday, we wanted to give him something special that was purely his so what better than a new pet? We have a dog named Sadie but she is very much my dog and loves her Papa and Grandpa and is warming up to Kade even through his craziness. Since we are in a rental, the pet comes down to this...a goldfish and a frog. We went to Walmart today and got him his little pets. So meet...

Red, the Gold Fantail(Kade thought I was asking what color the fish was when I said, what is his name...he didnt get the color right but he keeps calling it Red:)


Meet Ribbit(same thing. I asked him what the frog's name was and he thought I was asking what does a frog say, so we stuck with it:) He's kind of ugly but Kade is in love with this little guy




Kade giving them goodnight fishie kisses before his nap





their tank


No comments: