Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday

Kade was so excited to go to church. After the chaos that has been Duane's surgery and on again/off again pain and well, my ginormous-ness, church has been put on the back-burner. It's one of the biggest breaks we've taken for my whole life, so Easter was really nice to be there again. We had 9:00 am church and Kade looked, well...freaking adorable but I guess I am biased:) He was so excited to wear a tie like Papa, Grandpa, and Uncle David. He frolicked in the flowers that just bloomed outside our house and even took some time to take a whiff:) As if anyone ever had any doubt, Duane is definately the father...my only question is, is this child even mine? haha
I'm really bad at self-portraits of our little family, but here is all I could do...with our red hair:)The most beautiful little boy

Easter Egg Hunt Number 1. We went to Duane's dad's for BBQ and eggs. Kade was so happy to get his basket and eggs with money in them! haha...He insisted on picking up all the eggs with the shovel that was attatched to the bucket...it was slightly adorable:)

We ended up going to Duane's grandparents afterwards where they did another egg hunt that I did not get any good pictures of sadly...I know. I would. Then we continued on to my mom's for a yummy roast dinner. It was a wonderful day with lots of family. Kade got to see all his grandparents(2 sets and a step-grandma) and his great-grandparents, so it was truly a blessing:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I never noticed how red everyones hair is until that picture where you mention it. Very cute family picture and your son IS freaking adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love that blue one Kade! Gorgeous!