Wednesday, April 22, 2009

t minus 5 days

This last week, we had a little false labor scare just to be horribly let down when the doctor checked and found that my cervix hasn't at all changed which means the likelyhood is I will make it to my Monday induction. I have had a lot of questions for my doctor and he is most conerned about A. My pregnancy history with the protein S deficiency presents several risks of going past the due date. B. The baby's size. He is already guesstimated at 8-8.5 lbs and we don't want too big of a baby. He is clear that I can change my mind at any time but I don't think I will:) I am one for natural labor and 9 lbs naturally is not too fun as I found with Kade.

This weekend, I will stay active and try everything I can to have a baby but he seems nice and comfy where he's at for now, so I am willing to bet Monday will be the day we see this little man. I will keep you all updated:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Good luck with getting him to come out before Monday!