Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Kade

We woke up in the morning and Kade got his 2 little present that I knit him. I made him this little rocket ship.



And this little hat.
Then he went to school and came home and we had some mama-kade time.


After nap we went to a super fun place called Superfranks, which is like Chuck E Cheese's but it's geared toward toddlers and tired parents. They have an organic and all natural menu and big comfy chairs and certified teachers there for routine music circle time and crafts. We took Kade's best friends, my best friend's dauther, Hailey and Duane's brother's son, Brody. My camera died right before we went in, but I got to snap these pictures of them:)









Then we came home and had make-your-own pizzas and cupcakes, but my camera died so I didn't get picture. All in all, we had a perfect day together and Kade loved it:)




No comments: