Monday, January 11, 2010

Kellan's Blessing

I know, the kid is 8 months and he just got his blessing, right? Well, because of several different reasons, no one could do the blessing until now, so January 3rd, we got his blessing done. I was afraid he would scream his little head off, so we did the blessing in the Bishop's office and one of our oldest and best friends, Gary, was in town because he and his wife came home from being stationed at Ft. Polk, LA to be sealed in the Sacramento temple, and able to be there. My dad did the blessing and it was really very special and it's something that I, being the Daddy's girl that I am, really will always cherish.

So, here is a cute shot of the boy in his outfit that JUST barely fit him at 6-12 months:) He is a bit of a chunky monkey haha



No comments: