Thursday, August 14, 2008

oh the beauty...

of the changes of life. in the last 9 months, we have moved twice, once from the house we were sharing with my sister, Minnarie and her kids and my dad(lotsss of people) then to my mom's as an inbetween because we were buying a house then we moved out because the market is so brutal right now. So we broke down and decided to rent. Save now, buy later. We moved to another little town about 10 miles from my mom's house called Lathrop. We are living in a newer 3 bd/2 ba on a 12,000 sq ft lot...yes you heard me correctly, 12000...in a brand new development where our neightbors can barely breathe in their backyards. lol. So far, Kade is loving the yard and so is our little italian greyhound mix, Sadie.

This is Kade playing in the sprinklers and man, has he got JUMPS


So, in December, at Duane's company Chirstmas party, they had a raffle and we won a Canon Rebel XTi with two of the lenses and a UV filter and all the fun extras. I had always shot it in full auto, because all of the settings were so confusing and I was working so I didn't really have the time to worry about it. Since I quit my job at the swim school and started being a stay at home mom, I have been picking up my hobbies. I learned about light, exposure, all the settings, what they mean etc. I have really been having fun and have taken some pictures that I am really proud of. I have already had a couple of shoots for family and friends and am loving it.


My brother, Beau's engagement photos

My best friend Larissa's son, JuJuBee(Javier Jose Benavides III) also known as J3 lol


and of course the occasional shapshots of my little family


Kade at 17 months









Kade and his Papa


just a couple days ago





and this is Kade and my little girl that I nanny, Haylee


they may not be amazing but I am really proud of them. I've also been making new recipes almost every night. My dad is on a realllyyy strict diet because he has stage 4 kidney disease so he can't eat much phosphorus, potassium, calcium and protein(he calls me his food nazi haha) so cooking things that are good for his kidneys and diabetes is really challanging and rewarding when he is proud of me and my son and husband are chowing down on it too. So, I now I haven;t really written on here but it might help keep me sane, writing everything down. So, keep checking in on me to hear my ramblings and experiances living the life I love so much.

No comments: