Wednesday, August 11, 2010

cell phone photos

So often, I just take out my phone when something is quickly happening that is just so adorable i cannot resist. The majority of my very favorite photos are on my phone, so I thought I would just add my favorites...but there's a lot! because im kind of in love with them:)

one of my favorite pictures of kellan. this just absolutely embodies every ounce of love that is Kellan


my favorite part of the day. when duane comes home in time for bed time on tues/thurs nights, he is just the best! he does bath time, bed time, story time, rocking, singing, everything. REALLY just the most amazing father and his kids adore him.


i took this the other day, because kellan was just intently watching his brothers every move and i just love it so much!


ok really...love him:)


bouncing his zebra and thinking its hilarious!


i took this picture and cried because i realized that Kellan is now a toddler. isnt that sad? this was in june i think. hard day!


Duane's dad got the kids a slip n slide and they LOVE it! i was surprised that kellan even enjoyed it, but my water babies had wayyy too much fun!


one of our park days. the kids love it so much, we try to go as often as possible when duane is home in time. this is like RIGHT before bed time but we really wanted to spend time together with the kids!


this is when we went to see toy story 3! i despise character tees and such and this was the cutest one at target that they had that wasnt too obnoxious. once i realized it matched a button down he had, i was SO happy! doesnt he look excited waiting for the movie to start?!


this is my best friend since kindergarden, breanne, and i. she is the only non-mom friend that i still have from pre-baby days. and i wouldnt have it any other way. she adores my kids, will offer to change a butt, hold a screaming child while in a restaurant, laze around the house with me instead of going out on a friday night, and sit and knit with me on the couch. she is the best! anyways, she came with us to toy story 3 too! the kids love their auntie brea!


i love this picture. kade was asleep and kellan and i were hanging out in the playroom and he was sooo cuddly. i just love this baby!


this summer, like every other season, we had some sicknesses. this is my snot nosed baby cuddling with mommy. i just love how sick he was this day and how happy is he to be with me. <3 him!


my baby, all curled up in bed with me. yes, i said baby. dream killers.


this was the bout of kade's sickness. breathing treatments every 4 hours...no fun for an active 3 year old!


my honey all ready for church. can you tell he likes baseball?


this was a hard day. after lunch, i put kade down for a nap asap. well he decided naptime was not his idea of a good time and basically had a meltdown. kicking, screaming, hitting meltdown. i basically cried all the way up the stairs putting him in his room. the second i laid him down and talked it out with him, he was my sweet baby again. he flashed me these smiles and i just remembered that he is only 3. and he is my sweet precious boy and all was forgiven:)


this is kade, oh...im sorry. i mean, buzz lightyear. he insists on being called buzz sometimes. this day, he had just finished all his salad and asparagus and was showing us how big and strong it made him, buzz lightyear:)


the lovins at target, our favorite. haha...dont you just wanna smoooosh their faces?!


<3


kade and duane....their bond is so special and strong. they really are best buds. there are just no words for all of the love i felt as i took this picture!


we went with all of duanes family to an a's game. kade loves baseball and duane loves the a's....a lot. haha


funniest picture ever. gosh i love this boy!!!



Ok, so sorry for how sporatic these posts have been. I've just been trying to squueze a few months in quickly so we can move on. I think that's all the pictures, but we'll see:) Expect me to keep it regular ok?! No more seasonal blogging!

No comments: