Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Randoms.

I've said that we really haven't been up to much this last couple of months but work and school, which means I haven't taken out my camera as much as usual:( I love taking pictures so much and especially of my kids. They are just perfect:)

Anyways, here are some randoms from the summer!

my sweet baby


did i mention that hes obsessed with cars? :)


kade is positive he is woody when he wears this hat and vest haha


i asked him what kind of face this was and he said,"this my grumpy face!"


this is the happy face, if you didnt notice


buckethead baby


just snuggling


ok, we had to go somewhere one day and i had to run upstairs and wake Kellan up, and he was sleeping like this. i just love his little lips and his chunky elbows and oh yeah, that little tushy!

No comments: