Saturday, September 6, 2008

the crying hormone

Yes, it's back. Last night, I watched the Stand Up To Cancer marathon and definately cried through the whole thing. At first, Duane was laughing at me, because he is very aware that when I am pregnant, my emotions are all over the place.

Then tonight, I watched The Locator. This man is like a PI reuniting people with their families. As I had 2 brothers that I met for the first time almost 10 years ago now, it really evoked such strong emotion in me. I cried, of course:) For anyone interested, it's on the WE channel on Saturdays. I don't remember what time because I just pressed the DVR button to record but you have got to watch this show.

Kade's new thing: pretending to wash Duane's and my hair. He opens one hand, pokes it with his index finger, rubs his hands together and rubs our heads. It took us the longest time to figure out what the heck he was doing! Haha...he is just too much:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being pregnant, I am always on the verge of tears!!