Wednesday, September 10, 2008

first attempt at being decpetive:)



So, yesterday we went to Trader Joe's and got all the stuff we needed for basically every recipe in the book:) I just have one queston for you ladies...How the heck do you fit all the purees in the fridge! I think I'm gonna need a bigger fridge pretty soon here haha. With a household of 4 + 2 every other week, it's slightly full. So, last night I made the Tortilla Cigars...they were a hit! I, like a ding dong, didn't take any pictures of the finished product, but I did come to my senses while everyone else but Kade was done. He loved them! They are soooo good with Sour Cream, we use the non-fat stuff. We also had guacamole and salsa available to dip. We had my mom and our best friend and her daughter over for dinner. Her daughter is 9 and we told her that there was yellow squah and carrots in it after she told us how good they were. She was not very happy that I had tricked her:) But she got over it...




And I think I must make note that I,myself do not enjoy vegatables...at ALL, in any way shape or form. But I must admit, they were pretty freaking good. Duane is begging for the Spaghetti Pie and the Pita Pizzas, so I think that's up next. I personally am ready for the Aloha Chicken Kabobs, thanks to you Erin:)




Ok, so here are a couple pictures that I got





this is hilarious...he asks for a napkin and he wipes from his belly up to his eyes...big man:)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Check out the Easy Store Milk Organizer from OneStepAhead. Should work for food as well. =) I've been browsing food storage and such and saw it.

Andrea said...

OK, I've been holding off on this book everyone talks about-because Carolina would prefer brocolli and peas over most things any day-But after reading this I'm just going to have to buy it. Everything sounds so good (and I love using my food processor lol)!

That video is super cute!! I love how 'boy' he is!