Monday, September 22, 2008

pushed back

The doctor pushed back my appt to Wednesday because he has surgery. This doctors office must think I'm a crazy lunatic because I call their office 3 times a day to see if my test results are back yet(including my hormone levels to determine if they are as high as they should be for how far along i am supposed to be). It's a good thing the one nurse there is treating me with concern and respect because otheriwse I would've switched doctors by now. She has miscarried several times and she is being very cooperative with me in figuring out what is going on. She said she would talk to the doctor about him just doing the sonogram on Wednesday because I will be 8 wks 3 days. I am not having any of the warning signs of miscarraige yet so I am trying to stay positive that I am just not as far along as predicted.

I am still frustrated with the doctor but I will deal.

On a different note, I have started reading,"The Happiest Toddler on the Block" and I have learned a lot about how to deal with my "spirited child." Thank you Sarah for telling me about this book! I am finding myself not nearly as frustrated and being able to repeat back to him his frustrations and reason with him is helping us immensely today! I haven't gotten to the clapping technique yet but after reading your blog, I tried it out a different way and he is doing ok with it. We will see how my little cave-man progresses. Haha

No comments: