Monday, September 15, 2008

first prayer:)

So, tonight at dinner, Kade said his first prayer. It sounded a lot like babbling and some words in there like thank you and please and amen, but he folded his arms in the middle of dinner(long after we had already said the prayer) yelled at me, Duane, Grammy and Grandpa(my mom and dad) and insisted that we fold our arms and help him say his prayer. So, he did! It was too cute, Grammy helped him, but he was so proud of himself, it was hilarious to listen to all that babbling. But, it just made me realize, hearing him say Jesus and a variant of Heavenly Father(it didn;t sound anything like it but he tried:) made he really proud of the way he is being raised, with a belief and a knowledge of God. In fact, it made me so happy, it totally overshadowed the fact that I was so upset that he wouldn't eat his dinner:)

No comments: