Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Worst Morning EVER

I went this morning, I reluctantly left Dad for a quick cut and color with Kade in tow. I get there prepared with my snacks, books, toys, sippy and stroller to entertain him. When all of those devices had failed, I called Duane's mom, Laura, to come pick him up. As she's looking through my bag for the keys to get his carseat out, she cannot find them. And my heart sank...I knew I had locked them in the car. CRAP! So, I had to call OnStar to unlock the car and lo and behold, the system in the car is no longer compatible, it needs to be replaced...now I had my dad's van and he has been paying for this service that they no longer can provide him unless he gets the whole system replaced. So, I call AAA. I'm not on the account and my dad or mom has to be there to be able to open the car. So, Dad has to call and put me on the account and he thought I had gone to Tracy to get my hair cut but we moved so of course, I'm here in Manteca. So, I had to call AAA back to have them come to Manteca...and this whole time the poor lady was trying to dye, cut, and style my hair. I had to get up a million times to go out to the car. It was horrible. And I thank God that Kade was not in the car when I locked it. So, thats my blonde moment for the day. And when Duane gets home, him and Dad are going to have a field day making fun of me...shoot.

I'll post the new hair when I'm in a better mood...and I don't like the way she styled it...it kinda looks like a bowl cut HAHA...I'll work with it

No comments: