Thursday, September 4, 2008

sick and video of the mister

I'm getting sick..inevitable...but unfortuantely it is not a direct result of the pregnancy. Everyone everywhere I go is sick with a cold and now Kade and I are catching on and I will feel sooo bad if my dad gets it too:( I basically have a ridiculously sore throat that has come on in the matter of hours...I'm basically miserable...

Got to FINALLY see my America's Next Top Model and Project Runway tonight...they both look soo good. Thank goodness for my DVR.

So, new video...Kade is exploring putting his clothes on and off, naming all his body parts which is hilarious considering he is showing an interest in picking his and MY nose(sooo gross) and today was his uncle's birthday so we've been trying to get him to annunciate his words a little better from the happy birthday we saw on his 1st birthday which sounded like,"ah-pah ba-da-ba" in a Gus-Gus(the chubby mouse from Cinderella)/Napolean Dynamite-like sounding voice:) The video is sideways because I'm so smart:)









Also, a couple of funny pictures from the last couple days...



This is Kade's mischevious look right before he books it into his room to a dead end which brings nothing but tickle torture and nap time:)




This one is on my crappy camera that washes everyone out but i love his little profile and love the Katy Perry on the TV




and another one taken by the crazy face himself with Catherine's feet in the background...mwaaahahaha

No comments: