Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Everything is OK! *update with picture*

I went in for my physical today and kind of begged the doctor for a sonogram:) I told him I just would like it for my piece of mind. So, he did it and...I am farther along than he thought! He changed my due date to May 2, 2009 and I am 8 wks 4-5 days based on the size of the baby and the baby's heart beat is STRONG 170 BPM. I haven't gained any weight(I've actually lost 1 lbs:), my blood pressure is nice and low(which is actually a surprise for how wired I've been feeling) and I am just so relieved! He said I measured small because my uterus was just really soft, probably because this is my 3rd pregnancy. So, all my fears are silenced and as my mom said, I choose to be positive and happy. I cried all those tears for nothing and now I have learned my lesson. My Heavenly Father will keep me and my little family, I just have to be positive and faithful. I don't have my scanner right now, but I will post the picture soon. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. Duane and I are soooooo happy!


Update!!!


Her is the sonogram picture. This one showed the yolk sac the best, but the other pictures either measured 8 wks 4 days or 8 wks 5 days, but this one says 8 wks 3 days. Since the majority of them were more, he changed the due date to May 2:) The scanner kinda blared out the baby but oh well, it's a positive result!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeay! Oh I am so relieved that everything is ok. =)

Jenny said...

Oh yay. I'm so glad that you can rest easy.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness, I am so happy for you.

Stacey said...

Yay, I'm so happy for you, glad things went well!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!!! I love seeing that baby bubble.

Michelle said...

Yay!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks, I am OBSESSED with that sweater..anything green polkadotted i am drawn to, so weird :-)

Wendy said...

Woo Hoo! So glad everything went well.