Thursday, September 4, 2008

i hopped on the deceptive bandwagon:)

True story...Kade used to be soo good with eating whatever was given to him but now, like me, he sees anything green and there is no way. I can slip some peas into his burrito or green beans into a rice and chicken cassarole but one of my biggest fears having a child was that they would be like me. I hate veggies! I hate the texture, taste, everything, I gag everytime. I can only eat spinach in things, the french style green beans in stuff and sprouts or a piece of romaine lettuce on my sandwiches...So, I have seen so many of your guy's success with the Deceptively Delicious cookbook and i went and bought it and a new blender(mine broke some time ago and I never had a reason to replace it:) I can't wait:)

1 comment:

Erin said...

GOOD! Let us all know how you like it. It's been a huge success for us!!!! Happy Puree'ing!